do not know why...

early in the morning I felt so excited to go to the site because i know today will be inspection for the column. Sharp on 9am i followed the consultant to the block 5. The RE ask me to help him to check the vertical alignment of column...huhu...I sweat like a pig because of the sunrise...perghh...dh la I wore blouse today. But it still ok right???
But then i don't know why i felt a bit sad. Maybe tired or maybe i felt empty inside my heart. Start from yesterday I will not going to work with Mr.M...huhu...so sad...Before this he always going to work by himself then I think maybe it id still with the same reason. But when I read at his FB wall, I know that he got a real job I think. SO that's mean we will not taking the bus to go to the office...hmmmm...

Comments

Aqilah Rohizad said…
ehem2..mr M got a job already ka?xmo la sedey2..ramai lg dok tggu..hehe
kimsyikin said…
yup...i've sent a msg tru fb to say congrate...but M reply with asking me who is my fren IMREC01 yg suke pki gelap2????but dunno kwn yg gigirl or boboy...huhu...xsedey la...juz keep thinking about him...dh 2mgu kot...hahahaha...acane dgn lesen???dh setel???
Aqilah Rohizad said…
tgh tggu L siap lg 2 mggu..then br leh g next class.da try bwk kete dah tp ke laut la jugak..haha
kimsyikin said…
owh...xpe2...slow ye...kn xprnh bwk kete b4 ni so...nnt dh g blajo dgn cikgu nnt mesti ok lah...

Popular posts from this blog

my mom

1st day training