today

mmmm...a bit happy today...i felt like I was in the company (Detect Engr. S/B). Feel like one day, En.Mazlan (Project Director) offer me to become as a staff at Detect...so excited to think about it...
but i still not too ready to work at construction site because i will burn my self and transform become more black...huahuahua...but you know what, the good opportunity not come twice...so, when you got the opportunity then, GRAB IT!!!

I hope that it will be true, because I really need a job and this YGRACT really give me opportunity to gaoned so much experience...but somebody was not happy to be there. Do not know why, but I think they thought they still young and there are many opportunity that they will grab someday...

to all my friends who still unemployed, I hope you all be patient because we still have hope and pray together and forever to live your good life...(tah ape la merepek ni)...=>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

do not know why...

my mom

1st day training