there is something in my mind...

i don't like the way people thing about something not simple to me but simple for them
yess...it is simple but we need tu think as critical as we can before we talk about that in public...
if they think everythig as simple as 1 2 3, they totally wrong...
think creative and a little bit critical is the better way and it maybe easier for the others to understand what you try to tell...
i try to accept the way they think but i have my own idea
everyone have their own way to tell the others their ideas but maybe it is not suitable to others to accept it...
haila...i'm going crazy to think about it...
i hate that feeling...
arghhhh...why now???
why not next month???
i have another important thing to do rite now...
Ya Allah, i hope You will give me strength, patience and calmness....
Amiiinnnnnn.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

do not know why...

my mom

nervous or panic???