the day after 2morrow....

hehehe...
tomorrow i'm gonna go to my elder sister at pasir gudang...
then the day after tomorrow my dad and another sister will come to pasir gudang too...
for what reason???
it is because we want to celebrate Hari Raya Aidil Adha on 27 Nov '09
and start from tomorrow, i must enjoy my holiday after i berpenat lelah in about 3weeks with my PSM lab and part time work...
but i go back to my house only on 29/11 or 30/11 by bus because my sister's car very cute, then it is not comfortable if we put about 5 people in the car rite???
it is okay la, because i don't need to hurry because i want to go back for hiliday but they need to go to work the other day...
i hope this holiday give me some sweet memories to me...
a lot of things that i've plan for my holiday...
i can't wait!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

do not know why...

my mom

nervous or panic???