can't take my eyes off you

You're just too good to be true *Can't take my eyes off you *You'd be like heaven to touch *I wanna hold you so much *At long last love has arrived *And I thank God I'm alive *You're just too good to be true *Can't take my eyes off you
Pardon the way that I stare *There's nothing else to compare *The sight of you leaves me weak *There are no words left to speak *But if you feel like I feel *Please let me know that it's real *You're just too good to be true *Can't take my eyes off you
I love you baby *And if it's quite all right *I need you baby *To warm the lonely night *I love you baby *Trust in me when I say *"Oh pretty baby *Don't bring me down, I pray *Oh pretty baby *Now that I found you, stay *And let me love you, baby *Let me love you"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

do not know why...

my mom

1st day training