YGRACT

actually, tomorrow will be the first day for second sessions of the training. the first session is theory which are we have attended classes for improving our communication skills. the second session is we will go to the internship program in about two months. but there some of the participants did not have placement, don't know why...only IMREC knows the answer...
me myself already got the placement at Detect Engineering Sdn Bhd. (construction company) based on my research la...hehehe (poyo gilerrrrr....).
i'm a bit nervous right now because this is the first time i have join construction company. before this i joined consultant company (environment), my final year project is also about the environment. It is ok, i have take the challenge right...think positive ok...
ok My Dior...see you tomorrow maybe...I try to update you sekerap yang boleh..alright....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

do not know why...

my mom

1st day training